Software Engineer (NodeJS, React, AWS)
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$600.00 - 650.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Software Engineer Role
Contract - $650 per day
Dynamic Team & Tech Stack Diversity
Sydney CBD Location
The Software Engineer/Application Developer role is responsible for developing application and integration-based applications based on our Clients business requirements.
You will also be required to work on Amazon related technologies, in specific Lambda This includes Amazon Connect and the AWS ecosystem such as Cognito and Kinesis Data streams.
- Develop next generation contact centre solutions in AWS
- Build scalable, reliable, cost effective, and high-quality solutions.
- Assist in the planning and specification authoring for feature development.
- Provide technical guidance to the team and coordinate technical activities.
- Develop software precisely meeting specifications.
- Monitor performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Develop technical specifications and drive system and database architecture and software development within the team of developers through delivery and successful deployment to production
- At least 5 years' experience in application development
- Degree level business qualification or substantial career experience
- Experience in managing key technical relationships and troubleshooting technical issues
- Analytical thinking and troubleshooting
Amazon Cognito skills desirable, Salesforce CRM skills desirable, React Front-end Framework