Senior Software Developer
- Byron Bay, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Software Developer (Ruby)
Byron Bay Area or Remote
Excellent $130K-$160K + Super
Our client is searching for a Senior Developer with extensive experience building web applications that combine solid architecture, security and scalability with a focus on customer experience. You will be a vital team player whom is able to balance the core platform
requirements of the business with the ability to embrace new technology and best-practice innovations in the sector.
* A single app, with a large pipeline of new integrating clients.
* Stack snapshot: Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Redis, Puma, Yarn, Webpack, AWS.
* Process management: Asana, GitHub.
* TDD with 100% coverage (according to Simplecov).
* We ❤ code reviews.
* Design, develop and iterate through new features.
* Provide insight and advice to other key stakeholders.
* Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
* Ensure production-ready high code quality.
* Continually consider the product from both a holistic and specific view-point.
* Security reviews.
* Technical planning with proven experience designing APIs with scale and security in
* Team management.
* Comfortable with CSS, HTML and associated front end technologies.
* Familiar with CI/CD processes.
* Highly attentive to detail (nothing is too small to notice or correct).
* DevOps and AWS
* Modern JS and frameworks (ES2018, React, Redux, etc…)
What's on offer?
* Salary package commensurate with experience.
* Great employment benefits and working situation (remote friendly).
* Rapid career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.