Senior Recruitment Conultant
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Imagine actually LOVING your job…!
We say no to:
- Micro management
- Ridiculous and unachievable targets
- 3 Piece Suits
- Chains on desks; we're free range!
We say yes to:
- Incredible work life balance
- Relaxed, autonomous and professional working environment with flexibility
- Trendy Offices in the heart of Barangaroo
- Realistic targets and rewarding commission
FIRESOFT was built on the idea that there are too many recruitment companies out there who run on the same old processes and principles; we've all been there and done that. We have created an environment that promotes ingenuity, flexibility, passion and creative thinking.
We have a team of energized, forward thinking and high achieving consultants and are looking to add to that culture with like-minded individuals who have demonstrated success in the IT recruitment realm.
What we are looking for:
- At least three years previous experience within the recruitment industry.
- A demonstrable track record of sales performance
- Excellent communication skills with a history of building strong and reputable relationships
- Ability to provide professional consulting and stellar advice
- A good sense of humour
- The ones who look at the glass half full; aren't happy with status quo and question everything
- Those who have a driving passion to achieve - whatever it is - let us help you get there
- Familiar with corporate culture, structure, process, micromanagement and politics - and are ready to throw it out the window.
- Excellent communication skills with a history of building strong and consultative relationships
- Thirst for elevating the conversation and providing Advice, Education and Partnership.
- An obsession for continual learning - to lead from the front and a desire to inspire
What we will give you in return:
- Trendy, waterfront offices in the heart of Barangaroo; waterfront; fully stocked beer fridge and easy access from all forms of transport!
- Fresh Fruit Delivered to the office weekly
- Casual attire Monday-Friday - you choose whether to dress it up or dress it down.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Incentives (Top Biller Award is a Trip to New York City)
- Strong base salary; we value your experience and demonstrated success
- One of the most competitive commission structures on the market!
- Laptop and iPhone; with entire business access in the cloud for mobility
- Flexible working culture; we're all adults here
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Future leadership opportunities
- Only a stone's throw (literally) from all the entertainment, pubs, shopping etc. you could ask for!
If you are looking for your hard work and dedication to be rewarded and recognised then apply today for a confidential chat!