Software Architect - Leadership in Architectural change
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
This opportunity is for a heavily Technical Polyglot Software Architect. The team is and international C++ System Development and Architecture team although this role is based in the Sydney CBD. It's an opportunity to lead the internal change of their Software Engineering stack from C++ to Scala. The team is fantastic and they've produced some of the most advanced real-time risk systems in the industry. They've won multiple awards in recognition for their ability to deliver complex systems on time and to the highest quality.
Looking for a Software Designer / Architect that will suit the dynamic of the team and environment. Looking for a candidate that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can take C++ from concept to support. Experience redesigning large systems with multiple technologies is paramount.
* Providing technology solutions and advice to the C++ development team
- Leading the development of architectures along with the other Systems Architects & Technical Leads
- Supervising and guiding designated technical leads and software engineers
- Ensuring proper documentation of Software Architecture across development teams and streamlining the process
- Creating prototypes and proof of concepts for integrating new technologies into the companies existing stack
- C++ Analysis, development and design
- Analysing and repairing defected software. You will have to get hands on with C++ Development.
- Analysing business requirements to ensure the software developed exceeds client expectations through thorough hands-on testing, bug-fixing and post-implementation support.
- Experience with development and support of financial systems in C++, Java and Scala
To apply for this role please click the 'apply now' button below.