- WebSphere Database Administrator
- August 3, 2012
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- Looking to flex your strategic architecture and data integration muscles?
- Keen to be recognised for your out of the box thinking, attention to detail and passion for system optimisation?
- Interested in developing new and innovative techniques and processes to optimise data quality?
We're looking for a websphere specialist who has a passion for organising, maintaining and administering systems, apps and data. The role will see you managing full scope data integration, modelling, and administration and working as a system architect to develop the best processes and techniques to ensure top data quality.
To be successful you will need:
- Thorough WebSphere experience including: Datastage, MQ, Message Broker, Process Server
- Thorough Unix experience
- Client Facing (internal or external) experience
- Stakeholder management and relationship development experience
- Information Architecture frameworks and concepts
- ITIL Certification (an assett)
MUST HAVE A PASSION FOR DATA AND FOR PLAYING AROUND IN THE DATA MANAGEMENT AND DATA INTEGRATION SPACE.
If you think you have the right ingredients for this role we want to hear from you!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO