- Technical Project Coordinator | Casino | Gaming
- September 11, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- State : QLD
- Looking for an exciting, fast paced and engaging environment?
- Keen on an autonomous, client-facing and project-oriented role?
- Love the casino and gaming industry and can consult around products and services with authority?
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator who is a strong relationship builder, and can liaise with a diverse technical team. Particularly focusing on managing the overall business relationships with major clients, the project coordinator will work with technical teams to provide advanced technical support, training and operational analysis to the end client as well as manage the projects from scoping, analysis, design, implementation and post-project workshops.
You Will Have:
- Minimum 3 years experience providing direct customer service and support in a help-desk environment
- Previous experience or working knowledge of casino operations
- Previous MIS experience
- knowledge of Casino management systems, front end applications and back end architecture an asset
- knowledge of networking, databases, computer operations and troubleshooting skills an asset
- strong stakeholder management skills
- ability to manage full cycle projects in an autonomous environment
This position has a multitude of career progression opportunities and will truly suit someone who is passionate about the gaming and casino industry.
Currently shortlisting; Apply Now!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO