- System Development Project Manager (IT)
- November 12, 2012
- Classification : IT / Project Manager
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- State : QLD
An award winning organisation based in QLD with numerous iniatives for innovation and best practise, now have a newly created position for an experienced System Development Project Manager. Working as a collaborative member of the larger project scope, you will be responsible for leading and co-developing the solutions involved in establishing and deploying a virtual labratory used within the institution. You will be responsible for managing a diverse group of stakeholders (internal and external) while managing all financial, time and resource budgeting, and communication related to the project.
You will have:
- Experience with cloud and hosting services an assett
- Experience working within an educational/government environment an assett
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team of information systems professionals
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of system and/or new business processes on a small to medium scale.
- Strong experience managing a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, groups and business owners.
- Experience with modern system development methods and software quality practices; scientific workflow technologies, such as Taverna, Kepler
- Experience in Project Management of Information Systems and software development.
Currently Interviewing; Apply Now!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO