- SharePoint Administrator
- May 6, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- This position, working part of the SharePoint project team, and forms part of the wider Messaging andCollaboration team within the Division of Information Services. The SharePoint project team is taskedwith implementing, managing and supporting multiple SharePoint farms, building and configuringteam sites, workflows and templates, migrating content from legacy systems, integrating with otherapplications and databases, and provide training to support a wide-range of University businessprocesses, especially with respect to collaboration, project management and records management.The SharePoint Administrator work closely within a small SharePoint Team, which includes anotherSharePoint Administrator, Analyst/Programmer and Trainer to design, deliver, support and maintainSharePoint solutions and infrastructure.
Position Technical SkillsEssential:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or equivalent degree/qualification with industry experience appropriate to the position.
- Demonstrated experience with the administration of Microsoft SharePoint Server within a large, complex organisation.
- Excellent customer service skills together with highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collecting user requirements, developing functional and design specifications and building SharePoint sites.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment of ongoing change and continuous improvement.
Desirable:Experience in any of:.NET Development (preferably ASP.NET)Authentication using Federated IdentityWeb ServicesSQL ServerBusiness Intelligence, Analytics and Dashboards
- Ability to undertake small projects to successful completion and to work independently.
Sound Like You? Contact me & Apply ASAP!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO