- SharePoint Admin Contract ACT
- July 15, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
We are looking for a SharePoint Administrator who will provide Microsoft SharePoint, Administration and support services as required within the Portfolio Delivery Section. The SharePoint Administrator will be expected to demonstrate an aptitude for providing a high quality of service working both individually and as a team member.
• Proven experience in writing technical documentation.
• Proven experience in SharePoint administration within an enterprise context.
• Demonstrated experience liaising with technical staff and management.
• Proven experience in Microsoft SharePoint Server products and technologies.
• Proven experience in web content management using SharePoint technologies.
Important: All of the numbered criteria below must be addressed individually as part of your application.
• Proven ability to plan, deploy, manage, monitor, govern, administer, and support enterprise-wide SharePoint environments using Microsoft tools and platforms. Including SharePoint Server configurations, WebParts, WorkFlow Foundation, CAML, STSADM, Windows Server, Active Directory Security, IIS, XML/XSL and SQL Server.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to provide SharePoint administration services, support, and documentation, within agreed time, cost and quality expectations.
• Judgement, flexibility, agility, responsiveness and demonstrated high performance in resolving production support and maintenance requests individually and as an effective team member to achieve positive outcomes for business customers.
• Ability to comply with policy, guidelines and better practice frameworks for systems architecture, project management and system development lifecycle management. This includes willingness and ability to effectively contribute to continuous improvement of SharePoint business platforms, SharePoint development and test activities, quality assurance, support and management frameworks for ICT service delivery.
• Highly effective communication, negotiation, persuasion and representation skills. Specifically, an ability to develop and maintain effective customer, business stakeholder and team relationships throughout the operational life and development lifecycle for both small and large projects. This includes the ability to develop and maintain documentation for business and technical audiences.
Sound like You? Contact me or APPLY ASAP! - Thank You
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO