- Senior DevOps Engineer
- October 14, 2013
- Classification : IT / Software Engineering
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- Salary : Above average market rate
- State : NSW
- Location : SYDNEY
Would you enjoy working in an agile team responsible for performance and availability? Work with only cutting edge & industry leading digital media web sites? In this team you will have the ability to contribute to critical projects. Collaboration in this role is encouraged, and understood that without innovation the company will suffer in the current era.
In order to excel in this role you will need the utmost competence and patience around trouble-shooting. In fact you will enjoy this part of the role!
To be considered for this role, you must poses skills to the highest level with the following technologies:
- Lamp Stack (Apache, Linux, PHP, MySQL)
- Scripting/coding ability in Java, Ruby, Perl, Python or similar
Bonuses, however highly desirable skills include:
- Linux Systems Administration (RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, Centos) within online web and mobile environments
- HTTP Protocol
- Skills with managing highly available deployments/systems
- Working knowledge and experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2, Route 53, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, Elastic Map Reduce & Elastic Transcoder
- An interest in developing your skills with DevOps, Linux, & Virtualisation
- Caching (Squid,Varnish, Memcached)
If you have been looking for a role with a true market leader, you will certainly be pleased to know who our client is!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO