- Senior Consulting Architect
- March 24, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
A leading business with operations throughout Australia has a newly created position working in their architecture team. A huge player in their market with large growth plans are currently recruiting a new Senior Consulting Architect for a number of large technical business improvement projects across Infrastructure, Security & Integration.
As the Senior Consulting Solution Architect you will be responsible for designing, providing guidance & end-to-end infrastructure/security solutions undertaking complex transformation/integration projects and implementations. Major projects will be a VMware improvement environment, including datacentre relocation and a technology refresh.
- Provide Architectural roadmap and detailed design
- Design guidance, governance and processes
- Experience & all round knowledge across Integration, Infrastructure & Security.
- Virtualisation, Storage & Backup strategy
- Datacentre relocation experience
- Solid understanding in Desktop software, Server software, Cloud Management Software & Application Platform
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Consulting/Solutions Architect
- Extensive experience with Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS Exchange, VMware (EXi Server, XenDesktop, vSphere & vCloud)
- Architecture TOGAF 9.1 qualification
- Relevant Tertiary IT degree qualification & certifications
For a confidential chat progressing to an interview please send through your resume - Thank you.
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO