- QA Analyst - Support and Testing
- January 21, 2014
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- State : NSW
This is an opportunity for a very successful investment services company. The business has experienced global success with its financial software products. They currently have a brand new position within their Support Team. We are looking for a support focussed QA Analyst. You must have experience in Risk / Capital Markets. This is a business focussed role so a pro-active approach is necessity.
- The prominent task in this role is Support, client communication is key, follow up contacts queries as quickly as possible, log all issues, use version control and provide database investigation work.
- You must be a guru at Manual and some Automation testing, Performance and GUI testing.
- Business analyst skills are very important, you will be engaging and liaising with customers to provide financial support and documentation.
Required technical skills
- SQL Server 2008R2
- Windows Server 2003 & 2008R2
- C++ or a similar OO language
- Testing (Manual and Automated)
- Supporting systems for Derivatives in FX, interest rates, fixed income.
To apply please click the “apply now” button below, please be aware that you may not receive feedback if you do not have Risk / Capital Markets experience.
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO