- Project Manager - PCI-DSS
- November 15, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
A leading consultancy with a corporate head office in Sydney Australia with further expansion into India, Middle East and African regions, working with customers to achieve data security and compliance for organisations in payment or credit card data industry has a new permanent opportunity.
- Build positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage large and/or complex programs of work
- Run projects through full lifecycle
- Provide management and supervision to the team
- Effectively manage relationships with Business and IT stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building capability
- 8+ years in a Project Management role
- PCI DSS Compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
- PA-DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard) advantageous
- Security Testing – advantageous
- Prince2 / ITIL
- Tertiary Education
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO