- Project Manager - Java Experience
- December 12, 2013
- Classification : IT / Project Manager
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- Salary : Above award
- State : QLD
Our client is undoubtedly a leading Personal Lines Insurance in company in Australia. As a direct result of exponential growth, there exists an opportunity for a highly experienced Project Manager with a sound technical background to join their IT division at head office in Brisbane.
In this exciting position you will be responsible for a new project management service unit. This unit will be key in the successful delivery of projects that support future plans the business has as a whole.
As the newly appointed project manager, you will provide best practices concerning project communication, visibility and greater consistency.
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate you have the skills and experience listed below:
- Project Planning.
- At least 6 years of commercial IT project management experience.
- Experience with IT projects that have been between 2 weeks & 6 months in duration.
- Exposure to and a good understanding of the Java development language. No need for development experience, but rather someone who has experience communicating with IT developers.
- Experience with managing teams of 4 or more.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following; PMBOK, Agile methodologies or Prince2.
- Project reporting, including project status reports.
- Managing project schedules, cost, scope, quality & risk.
- Extensive experience with promoting and implementing project disciplines & process.
- Establishment and maintenance of a Project Dashboard.
Our client has expressed that they provide a great team culture with extensive room for internal growth.
If you have all the skills listed above please apply now!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO