- Oracle PL/SQL Developers - Data Warehouse
- July 11, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
We are looking for experienced professionals who have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with experience in interpreting business, legislative and user requirements.
- You will have experience in following system and project management methodologies, including producing appropriate deliverables during each phase of a project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in producing functional documentation as well as participating in knowledge transfer activities to other staff.
- Experience in working in a project team and liaising with business and IT staff to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects with tight timeframes and deliver quality solutions.
- Be committed to coaching and mentoring permanent staff.
- Experience in relational database technologies, preferably Oracle and DB2.
We are also looking for:
- Work with Business Analysts to identify solution/s to issues
- Produce technical documentation as specified within the Systems Development Methodology (SDM)
- Undertake unit testing and participate in code reviews/walkthroughs of all changes to ensure all changes meet business requirements as specified
- Follow change control processes to ensure all solutions are implemented efficiently
- Experience in an Oracle 10/11g environment including PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, SQL or CTL (proprietary language).
Sound like you? Contact me ASAP!! - Thank You
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO