- Microsoft System Administrator
- April 5, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- State : ACT
- Looking for the next step in your career?
- Hunting for that critical position that will catapult your career to the next level?
Join an award winning, Global consultancy which provides the essential support, training and development to truly impact your career path. Along with your personal on-site mentor you will work hands on as a technical Microsoft Server system administrator with the opportunity to develop into the SharePoint and Microsoft Project space. You will also be provided the opportunity to learn the ropes in a client facing environment and be trained in Project Management methodologies such as Prince2 and PMBOK.
You Will Have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a System Administrator
- Specialised around Microsoft products
- Ability to deploy, administer and support Windows Server 2003 / 2008
- Installation & configuration of web servers (IIS)
- Database installation, config, patching (SQL Server & MySQL)
- Networking skills
- Canberra Government experience an asset
To be considered as a preferred candidate, you will also possess Microsoft Certifications (MCP/MCSE/MCITP/MCTS).
You MUST be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role to be eligible for high level Government Security Clearance.
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO