- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
- September 2, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
Looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant; someone who really knows their stuff. You will be working as the lead consultant in a large CRM implementation and will be required to take a lead strategic role in overall architecture and requirements gathering phases as well as get your hands dirty throughout the development and testing phases of this project.
Strong stakeholder liaising skills and a high-level architecture and strategic understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics suite will be an important asset.
- Multiple full-cycle Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation experience
- 4+ years proven systems analyst or applications support experience
- Strong Business Analytics experience
- Solid background gathering and documenting business requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Exposure to Agile software development projects including development of new applications
- Media industry experience an asset
Interviewing Immediately; apply now!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO