- Linux Systems Engineer - DevOps
- July 9, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
Blue chip organisation with all the latest technologies, this client has state of the art offices making your environment enjoyable and creative. Successful candidates will have several years working within a large scale DevOps mission critical environment. We are looking for DevOps enthusiasts.
- Design, Build and Deploy
- Creation of tools and frameworks for automating infrastructure.
- Cloud-hosted infrastructure troubleshooting
- High level System Administration
- Full SDLC development
- Project Management
- Provide proactive management of all servers, managing and administering Unix / Linux
- Investigating and resolving complex platform problems
- 5+ years Devops & Linux Ubuntu (SystAdmin and/or Development)
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- Large scale digital experience
- Cloud Infrastructure (Amazon AWS & VMware)
- Source and version control
- LAMP server-software combination
- Configuration Manager (Puppet)
- IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx
- SQL Server 2010
- Microsoft Server 2008/2010R2
- Linux Ubuntu
- Tertiary Education
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO