- Infrastructure Project Manager
- February 14, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
Want to be a member of a highly solutions-focused, well-respected and high-performing team?
Our client; a solutions based IT company focussed on increasing efficiencies and productivity and minimising downtime through technologies such as unified communications, virtualisation, collaboration tools and security solutions.
- Planning scheduling monitoring and assigning project work
- Reporting project progress to relevant parties
- Identifying risks and driving activities to mitigate those risks
- Ensuring the success of the project
- Preparing and tracking budget
- Coordinating interaction with project staff and stakeholders
- IT Project Management Background; preferably from a Infrastructure background
- Strong background and demonstrated experience in project management
- Minimum 4 years Project and/or Program experience
- Prince 2 certification and understanding of PMO operations
- Experience working hands-on in IT related projects; preferably Infrastructure
- Ability to contribute to continual improvement of management processes and systems
- Confident and responsible working in an autonomous environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to recognise problem areas and help to resolve discrepancies
If you think you fit the bill our recruitment team would like to hear from you!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO