- Information Services Manager
- December 3, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- Salary : luractive Salary
- State : NSW
- Location : CBD
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Australias leading computer training and conference facilities company. They have a long and outstanding list clients who are in their own rights world leaders within their fields.A void exists for an exprienced professional to join their team who is creative, self sufficient and highly motivated to join their head office in Sydney as the Information Services Manager. This position reports directly to COO. It is hands on in nature and you will see yourself provide advice and strategy for the direction of IT within the company.In order to be considered for this role you will be a strong and natural born leader who is committed to delivering superior outcomes and have:
- Flawless communication skills with heavy a customer focus.
- 5 + years experience in managing the IT services in a company that is at least 100 staff in size.
- Experienced in managing multiple services, projects, vendors and agreements.
- Expert exposure and knowledge of available applications, technologies and platforms.
- Proven experience in designing, delivering and executing IT services externally and internally.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Cisco IP technologies ranging from wireless to voice.
- Experience managing multi-sites, that have had a prime emphasis on Microsoft based environments.
In this position you will be accountable for:
Desired experience and technical skills :
- Ensuring IT systems and processes meet current and future demands.
- Delivering innovative, best practice technology services to the business.
- Managing application, information, systems, security and network risks.
- Managing the day to day delivery of Information Services to the business.
- A small team of IT professionals managing services across multiple locations.
- Assessing, Identifying and implementing suitable new technologies to deliver best possible experiences for all stakeholders.
- Procurement of all technology related equipment and services.
- Juniper Technologies
- VmWare technologies
- SharePoint™ Server 2003 and SharePoint Online
- Active Directory™ 2003/2008
- LAN and WAN technologies
- MS Dynamics CRM and AX
- Exchange™ 2003 / 2007 / 2010
- Microsoft office 365 suite(Exchange online)
- Use of Cloud based
- Cisco Switches, Routers and Voice Platforms
- Server and Desktop maintenance and support.
This is a position for a highly motivated individual who is a self starter. The chosed candidate will have the ability to improve their existing technical aptitude whilst developing their management and leadership skills.
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO