- Implementation Project Manager | Microsoft Project
- September 2, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- State : TAS
- Looking for a bit of a sea change?
- Want to be challenged and engaged in an interesting, multi-faceted enterprise-wide project?
- Looking to work in an autonomous yet collaborative and flexible environment?
We are looking for a strong Implementation IT Project Manager who is well versed in working in multi faceted/functional teams and can collaborate with all levels. This project is a enterprise-changing initiative which will encompass and affect the entire institution. This position is responsible for developing, maintaining and actioning the detailed schedule of work required to implement the specific program of work. Working closely with program leads and upper management, and vendors, the PM will be responsible for the smooth implementation of a new IT strategy while maintaining best practice and quality management practices.
You Will Have:
- Minimum 7 years IT Project Management experience
- At least one project of similar nature; IT Systems Implementation
- Minimum 4 years experience working with Microsoft Project for all project planning initiatives
- Demonstrated Project Management experience across the full SDLC
- Formal Project Management Certifications
- Government sector experience an asset
We are currently shortlisting!
If you think you have the right skills apply now; one of our team members will be in touch shortly to discuss!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO