- General Manager - Managed Services
- November 28, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
A great opportunity to work for an expanding and ambitious managed services Company focusing on Infrastructure, Unified Comms, Enterprise Security and Application support. They have a newly created position for an innovated technical leader with a passion for client engagement and technology solutions.
This is a largely autonomous role that provides an opportunity for the right candidate to manage and shape the IT strategy in the future whilst developing their leadership and management skills in a dynamic, multi-faceted operating environment.
The role will be based at Norwest, with a Sydney CBD based office requiring time to be spent in the Sydney CBD in addition to supporting the new business and existing client obligations.
- Technical Pre-Sales Accountability
- Service Delivery and Account Management
- Technical Delivery and Support
- Operational Management and Leadership
- Commercial Management
Knowledge & Experience
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline.
- 10+ years' experience in supporting large scale and mission critical IT infrastructure environments with solid experience across Microsoft /Linux /SQL Server technologies
- Patching and security updates management for all software and hardware
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft operating systems including Windows Server 2008, 2008R2 and Windows 2012, IIS, Active directory OR Linux environments (Redhat) including security (SELinux) and performance tuning
- Experience with virtualization and converged architecture/ cloud technology stack (Cisco UCS, HyperV, VMware, storage)
- Cisco networking technology skills - Nexus 7K, SK, lOOOV's, ASA - router switches and firewalls
- Knowledge of Network protocols and methods including Ethernet switching, TCP/IP, iSCSI, DNS, SNMP
- Experience with configuration management tools (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, SCO, Satellite, Puppet)
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO