- Dev Ops/Windows/Linux - Infrastructure Engineer
- July 15, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
Are you an all rounder Windows/Linux Admin & Infrastructure Engineer?
We are looking for Senior Sys Admin professional ready to make the next step in their career working with best of breed technical teams.
The role will be tasked with designing, deploying and running a large scale infrastructure to meet high availability, scalability, security and continuity requirements.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of building and supporting large-scale infrastructures based on a range of technologies.
* Solid understanding of web architecture and technology -such as IIS, Apache, NGINX, CDN, Caching, Load Balancing, MySQL, MSSQL.
* Scripting skills - such as PowerShell, Ruby, bash, python, PHP.
* Strong experience administering Linux OS (Ubuntu preferred)
* Experience hosting infrastructure in virtualised and cloud environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon Web Services, Azure)
* Demonstrable experience as a technical lead on major infrastructure projects
* Experience working closely with software development teams
* Contributed to Open Source projects
* A basic understanding of Windows Server and suite of Server products (Systems Center, Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS, Exchange, Sharepoint)
* A strong understanding of managing the Network stack and protocols such as - TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSH, FTP, SMTP, IPSEC, VPN.
Sound like YOU? Contact me for a confidential chat ASAP!! - Thank You
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO