- C++ Engineer - Gaming
- November 27, 2013
- Classification : IT / C/C+, VC Developers
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- State : NSW
We have an exciting opportunity for C++ guru!
Our client is a world leading Gaming Company (poker machines). They have just opened up a position due internal promotions and are now looking to fill this void.
To be considered for this position you will need to poses the following skills:
- C++ programming experience in a Embedded & Real-time environment
- Well versed in in Windows & Linux Embedded programming
- Commercial working experience with Direct-X or Open GL (not essential, however highly favorable)
- Gaming industry experience (poker Machines) would be seen as highly advantageous.
- Object oriented design focus
- Good verbal and written communication
- Pay attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra yard and get the job done at all costs
- Punctual and committed
- Enjoy Gaming
We are interviewing now and look forward to speaking to you about this unique and exciting position!
Please contact Shannon on 0417694830 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO