- Business Change Agent
- July 16, 2013
- Classification : IT / Business Analysts
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- Salary : $75000 to $90000 depending on experience
- State : TAS
These are new opportunities that have come up to ensure that this project is driven in the right direction and ensuring that the target go live date is met. We are looking for someone who is confident in their ability, flexible and very diplomatic, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the strongest people in their field in this exciting and very dynamic environment.
The Business Change Agents will:
- support the implementation of plans that will maximise business engagement
- Over see business impacts of the proposed solutions
- manage readiness and drive faster adoption of new business processes.
- you will be required to partner with and complement the work of key business stakeholders and managers
- This position requires the incumbent to be able to demonstrate flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to work in an environment with tight schedules and limited resources.
The Change Agent will be required to:
- Provide high level advice on and support business impact assessment.
- You will be required to assist in the development and documentation of transitional plans and processes supporting pre-production, freeze period and go-live stages.
- Assist stakeholders, operational line managers, in planning and implementing strategies to minimise risk and unnecessary business interruption through the transition period of the Program.
- Support the execution of plans from managers and business leaders in their positions as leaders of change and BAU
- Contribute to benefit and outcomes management actions, including work to establish performance and benefits measurement, and then monitor benefits realisation, immediately post go-live.
- Develop and deploy methods to capture and monitor opportunities for continuous improvement post go-live date on the project
- Create and utilise methods, tools, and frameworks that integrate tightly with the broader project, its principles and intent.
- Demonstrated knowledge of organisational change management principles, methods and tools, and experience in their application to facilitate change and resolve issues in a complex client-service environment.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle, and process management capability.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; experience in working effectively across an organisation to negotiate effective outcomes, to consult with and influence others to progress towards a common goal in partnership.
- Proven experience and demonstrated capacity to analyse, develop solutions, and facilitate decision making with a wide range of tools and stakeholder input.
- High level organisational skills including the proven capacity to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team, using initiative and sound judgement to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
If this is a role you feel you are right for then please submit your resume and i look forward to speaking with you regarding your application. If you require more information on the position and the organisation please feel free to call myself Jon on 02 9262 1744 or 0481 322 137. Please also be aware that I can only accept application from Australian Permanent Residants and Citizens or if you have full working rights in Australia.
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO