- Adobe Illustrator/ Artist | Gaming
- October 21, 2013
- Classification : IT
- Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- Fun, passionate and creative studio with a relaxed, casual atmosphere
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in gaming
- Internal team sizes are small, so every individual has a big impact
Our Award Winning, Global Client is seeking an Illustrator/Artist to join their existing talent pool. Qualified candidates will link up with imaginative design teams to create hot new game designs, fulfilling a wide range of genres. As a key member of the Illustration team, you’ll create game art within challenging parameters while working with other well-known artists from the initial concept art to animation to the final delivery.
- Proficient with the entire Adobe Suite of design tools
- After Effects experience an asset
- Minimum 3 years as an illustrator and a full portfolio of work to show us your stuff
- Strong understanding of the principles of Illustration, animation and the use of colour
- A solid background in creating characters for video games or animated cartoon
- Think creatively, work well independently and as a team player
- Strong background in composition and graphic design
- Experience in creating mock-ups professionally or as a hobby
- A love for the gaming industry and a passion to grow your career in this industry!
If you think you might have the right stuff to excel in this role don't delay; send us your resume and portfolio today!
To Your Success!
- Apply Now!
WE ARE PASSIONATELY TIED TO YOUR SUCCESS AND ARE COMMITTED TO DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
LOOKING FOR A REFRESHING RESOURCING SOLUTION?
FireSoft Consulting is a specialist ICT Consulting and Executive Search firm sourcing the best talent across Australia and Asia
WE GET TO KNOW YOU ENABLING US TO PASSIONATELY REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE MARKET
WE TREAT THE PROCESS WITH RESPECT TO DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT; IT IS OUR MISSION TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO